- LocationTrademark HotelLimuru RoadThe Village Market, GigiriNairobi, KENYA 00621
- Detailed DirectionsTrademark Hotel is approximately:
- 25 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport
- 20 km from Wilson Airport (Domestic)
- 10 km from Nairobi CBD
- 500m from US Embassy
- 500m from UN Headquarters
- Accessible Shuttle Service is available upon request.
- Conference DatesEvent:Inclusive Africa ConferenceDate: May 25 and 26, 2022
- Conference HoursFrom:9:00 am- 5:00 pm on both datesGala Dinner: 7:00 pm- 11:00 pm
Tel: +254 746 530212
Email: [email protected]
- There will be a dedicated Accessibility Desk at the main entrance outside the Trademark Hotel lobby and a Registration Desk, outside the conference hall on the second floor. They will offer several services, including signages on all levels, sighted conference guiding by ushers, and Sign Language Interpretation during registration, breaks and showcase Area visits. The ushers, Sign Language interpreters and French interpreters will be identified by uniform and badges.
- The Conference Agenda in accessible format will be available for download on the website and sent to all registered participants via email the week of the conference.
- Universal Sign Language interpretation will be provided at all levels of the conference (lobby registration desk and all sessions).
- Live Captioning will be available in all sessions on screen.
- Should you have a service animal, kindly let us know in advance for planning purposes.
- Language translations (French and English) will be available.