Hotel and Travel Information
Trademark Hotel is on Limuru Road, adjacent to The Village Market, in Gigiri, 25 km from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport. Accessible Shuttle Service is available upon request.
Hotel reservations can be made at the Trademark hotel under “Inclusive Africa Conference”
*$140 USD on BB/night Group Rate
- Contact: Lilian at Trademark Hotel
- Phone Number: +254 730 886 000
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- For accessible pick-up services from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (JKIA), kindly contact us a week in advance because there are a limited number of wheelchair accessible taxis. You may reserve your trip a week in advance.
- On-site parking is available for free. Trademark hotel offers valet parking upon request and is available at the hotel entrance.
- To book, kindly reach them on +254 730 886 000
CURRENCY & EXCHANGE • The unit currency is the Kenya Shilling. Bank notes are available in denominations of Kes. 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1000. Kes. 1, 5, 10, 20 and 40 are available in coins. • Currency can be exchanged in foreign exchange bureaus or banks. • Banks operate between 9 am- 3pm weekdays and 9-11am weekends. • Easiest currencies to exchange are the US Dollar, Sterling pounds and the Euro. • Currently the exchange is between Kes105 - 120 to the US$ 1.00
CREDIT CARDS Major international credit cards are accepted in Kenya & most ATMs. Most establishments & service providers accept them.
DIALING CODES +254 is the international dialing code & 020 is the area code for Nairobi